People who have lost contact with their families as a result of the situation in Ukraine, because they have fled, because they have taken shelter somewhere, or because they no longer have access to a telecommunications network, can contact the Red Cross, Restoring Family Links.
- If you are staying in Flanders or Brussels,
- contact Rode Kruis Vlaanderen on +32 (0)15 44 34 07 or go to their website: www.restoringfamilylinks.be
- If you are staying in Wallonia or Brussels,
- contact Croix-Rouge de Belgique – communauté francophone at +32 (0)81 77 16 48 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website of Missing Children Europe, you can also find:
- Information on how to report a missing Ukrainian child across Europe;
- A list of Ukrainian children currently reported missing;
- Resources for support to missing children and their families fleeing Ukraine.