Other information and services: www.belgium.be

Social care for beneficiaries of temporary protected status

People with Ukrainian flag

In Belgium, there are Public Centres for Social Welfare, abbreviated to PCSW. These centres provide free assistance to people who have difficulties with food, housing, paying bills, heating, etc. They look after the well-being of every citizen. Once you have received your temporary protection status, you can contact a PCSW. The PCSW is there to help you, even if you do not speak French, Dutch or German.