Other information and services: www.belgium.be

Legal aid

Ukrainian flag
If you are confronted with a legal problem, you can access to a lawyer through the system of legal assistance.

If you have a problem regarding your stay (temporary protection), you can contact the legal assistance bureau of your local bar (see addresses below). In this case you will be deemed to lack sufficient resources and the legal assistance bureau will appoint a lawyer who will help you for free. You must fill in a form and provide a document that proves your identity. The lawyer can call on a translator if necessary.

Any other legal problem (family dispute, housing litigation, etc.) can be addressed via the legal assistance bureau. They will examine if you fulfil the financial requirements to benefit from free or partly free legal assistance.

Contact the legal assistance bureau of your place of residence: